Hanging out with my momma at the hodgepodge today! Head on over to her blog to join in the fun!
1. What's something you 'may' do this month?
2. Last time you literally or figuratively shouted mayday!?
Driving to Atlantic City last weekend. Mostly if we're in the car together hubby drives but he needed to take a work call on his iPad so I drove the last little bit. The part where we actually drove into the city with a bunch of lanes and I wasn't sure where I was going and I couldn't have hubby help because he was on the phone so I was silently shouting mayday to myself.
It all turned out ok though...mayday aside I managed to get us to the resort and parked :)
3. Let the chips fall where they may, come what may, maybe, Cape May, mayflies, devil may care, you may now kiss the bride, much to our dismay, mayhem, mayonnaise...choose a 'may' word or phrase from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way right now.
I will obviously be choosing "You MAY now kiss the bride". If you missed all my wedding recap posts, I recently got married so how could I not choose this one?! And right here is the moment we became husband and wife and he was told you May now kiss the bride.
4. If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this weekend, what would you like to see on the menu?
Well I don't anticipate this happening this weekend...but if it were I think I would opt for chocolate chip pancakes which are always a favorite of mine. With some homefries and sausage on the side. OR eggs benedict= a deliciously rich breakfast that you can't go wrong with.
5. Tell me one true thing you believe about motherhood.
That it requires more selflessness than seems possible.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We're getting the master shower retiled in our bathroom this week...well the plumber is at least coming so yay! We have a very small master bathroom and while we can't add anymore square footage we thought changing the fiberglass insert out for some classic, clean tile would be a better look and make it feel a bit more upscale. I shall keep you posted. But the current state of it looks like this...so it can only get better hah!