31 Things From March
1. I restarted my blog.
2. I wrote everyday.
3. We got wedding pictures!
4. I'm still sorting through them.
5. I taught 2nd grade.
6. I finally got a reluctant writer, writing!
7. I made what feels like 1,000 dinners. Why do we have to eat every single day?!
8. I finished two books. Books that I was reading just for me which are the best kind.
9. I listened to my favorite podcasts.
10. I made it to the end of Joshua in my bible in a year reading plan.
11. I facetimed with my sister and nephews and heard precious words from precious boys.
12. I got a new planner.
13. I tried a new restaurant with my husband.
14. I cleared out my closet and donated clothes.
15. I put out Easter decorations.
16. I bought a new wreath that looks like a bunny. Yes I needed it.
17. I went back to the gym.
18. I ate a lot of Mexican food.
19. I baked a cake for a teammate's birthday.
20. I did 100 loads of laundry. That's probably an exaggeration but it feels right.
21. I wore green for St. Patrick's day.
22. I participated in my mom's hodgepodge twice. (missed it today- whoops!)
23. I found new blogs to read and follow.
24. I walked the dogs. A lot.
25. I enjoyed several glasses of wine.
26. I binge watched "90 Day Fiance"
27. I made plans for the future.
28. I prayed a lot.
29. I slept not enough.
30. I enjoyed the spring weather...when it decided to show up.
31. I got the house ready for my parents to come. TOMORROW!
I may be coming in under the wire here on the last day but I did it. 31 days in a row of writing. It's been such a fun exercise to write every single day and most of the days I loved it! So I definitely plan to keep up my blog. I've started and stopped it several times over the years but I think having 31 days in a row of blogging helped to make it a habit I can finally keep up with. And thanks to my mom's invite, next month I'll be doing the A-Z blogging challenge.
Happy Slicing...until next year!