Sunday, March 7, 2021

What are Sunday's For?

Sunday’s are for sunshine.

Sunday’s are for early morning reading.

Sunday’s are for exercise. 

Sunday’s are for brunch somewhere new.

Sunday’s are for exploring. 

Sunday’s are for a clean kitchen.

Sunday’s are for catching up on laundry. 

Sunday’s are for relaxing. 

Sunday’s are for dinner on the grill. 

The Sunday sun is beginning to fall and Monday is on the horizon. But I’m holding on to the magic of a beautiful Sunday. 



This month I am linking up with "Two Writing Teachers" for a slice of life, daily writing challenge. 

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a well-rounded Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Sunday! And I am smiling at how our slices are so similar with the repeated "Sunday"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly what Sunday's are for, so glad you had a good day! I love the line, Monday is on the horizon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what Sunday's are for, so glad you had a good day! I love the line, Monday is on the horizon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom was a school librarian and she always did laundry on Sundays because weekdays were so busy. I fell into the habit and even though I'm retired and could do laundry any day of the week I seem to always do it on Sunday! I can't wait to have Sunday dinner on the grill... too much snow here right now for that! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget church : ) Someday you'll be back there in person!

    ReplyDelete