Things I'm celebrating this rainy Sunday afternoon...
1. Coffee out of a fun new mug.
2. The opportunity to exercise this morning...even though I didn't really feel like it.
3. Mexican Food including table side guacamole.
4. Getting everything checked off our to-do list for our upcoming visitors.
5. Palm Sunday. Today marks the beginning of Holy Week for Christians and that is certainly worth celebrating.
Whatever you're doing today, I hope you're taking time to rest and enjoy the day.
This month I am linking up with "Two Writing Teachers" for a slice of life, daily writing challenge.
Thank for the wish, Maggie, love you list!ReplyDelete
Sometimes even a list can inspire us. Sounds like a nice Sunday to me!ReplyDelete
Mexican food... yes please!! So much to be thankful for!! xoReplyDelete
Sounds like a great Sunday, I had a lovely day too, thanks.ReplyDelete