Friday, March 18, 2022

Bo on the Go

There weren't many things that came to mind when I was thinking of my slice for the day. So I decided today's slice would be a bit more photo heavy with an update on my little Bo. 


He's working on his modeling career while also learning some obedience. But seriously, his trainer uploads a bunch of pictures and videos for me each day and hubby and I are most impressed with her dog photo skills. 



He's learning new tricks!



And making new friends.


Enjoying smelling the flowers at Home Depot's garden center.


And definitely loving free play time. I'm pretty sure he's going to come home and be so sad that we don't have more dogs at home for him to play with. 

Apparently he is rocking his training, much to the surprise of his dad and I, and has become a favorite at the trainer's household getting all the snuggles from her family and playtime with her other pups. 

This month I'm linking up daily with Two Writing Teachers as part of their Slice of Life Writing Challenge. Thanks for visiting!


4 comments:

  1. Awww... this was a fun post, Maggie! I'm so glad Bo is getting along okay at his doggy training camp. Thanks for the update! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so need a person like this in my doggie's life! That's wonderful. Adorable pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that your Bo is doing well. Loved the photos, it so nice of the trainer to show you what his day is like. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Bo is doing well. It must be quiet in your house without him. Does the trainer give you tips and guidance on how to keep Bo on the right track once he's home again?

    ReplyDelete