Sunday, March 20, 2022

Showered With Love

I missed another day of blogging but it was for a good reason. We had the most lovely day yesterday being showered with love by some of our family and friends. We were in my hubby’s hometown and had two special showers for our baby boy. His parents neighbor and her daughter hosted a lovely brunch in the morning for some of my mother-in-law’s friends. I hadn’t had the opportunity to meet many of them since we don’t live nearby so it was wonderful to get to meet everyone and see the excitement over our growing family.

My parents came in for the day as well so my mom was also able to attend! In the afternoon we made our way to the house of a high school friend of hubby’s that were hosting a couples shower for us. It was gorgeous weather and people were able to be outside enjoying the sunshine. It was a mix of some of our friends as well as some of our in-laws friends and again we were just blown away with people’s excitement for us. Since we don’t live that close, it’s always so special to have so many of our people in one spot.

I don’t have a ton of photos because I left my phone in my purse to just enjoy the moments but I think from the two shared here you can see the whole day was filled with joy and smiles and gushing over our  ewes addition. 

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a day filled with so much love and joy! Maybe we will see some photos on someone else's blog?! Awesome start for your new little one!! xo



    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you can start fluffing your nest and preparing for baby boy's arrival. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much love shown to you and your little one. You are lucky to have so many wonderful people in your life. Exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, two showers....that's awesome! I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely excuse for not blogging! You're looking radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was such a fun day! Wendy is right...you look radiant : )

    ReplyDelete